samedi 28 août 2010

Kiss and tell...

One of the reason why I'm traveling nowadays this new way of expressing my sexuality is because I was tired of beeing always the one in charge, or I should say the one inventing, dreaming, wanting...
I've been in three meaningful relationships, loved and loving, with nice and interesting guys... but none of them had any imagination... How is it possible that, to the question "what are your fantasm", someone answers either "I don't know" or "I don't have any?" Maybe I was too straightforward, and should'nt have asked this so plainly, but still !

So now, I'm really glad to have met lovers full of ideas, and am delighted to follow them into new situations, new ways to discover pleasur, or even discussing future delicious plans, panting, while beeing nicely fucked....

But what about my own fantasies?
If I say them out loud, would'nt I be back in the previous situation, when I'm the one in charge of the play?
But if I keep them to myself, how could I expect my lover to find out what I'm secretly hoping him to do to me?

It's probably one of the reason I'm so attracted these days by the idea of beeing the submissive in a relationship with a master whom I'd have confessed my deepiest longings, but who'd be intelligent, sensitive, experienced enough to guess some of the fantasies I would'nt have been able to confess even to myself, and help me discover new sensations and situations I would'nt have imagined....

Is it antagonistic with my feminist beliefs? Does that mean that I'd like to be an object to desire, and not a subject to it?

 Do I prefer kissing and telling, or beeing fucked and told.... not really shakespearian, but true question still...


http://www.flickr.com/photos/bee_boo/4838394797/

1 commentaire: